Postage payment options
choose how to pay your postage from these five options
All mail service providers are required to submit payment to the Post Office when mail is dropped. We provide you with a postage statement after we process your list and you can pay with one of these options:
|Check||You can issue Holland Litho a check, payable to Holland Litho Printing Service. We will deposit it in our postage account and use our permit on the mail piece.|
|Your Permit||You can use your own postal permit and manage your funds directly with the USPS. We print your permit on the mail piece.
|EasyPermit® Account||Postage fronted by your Pitney Bowes account. A small service fee applies. Manage and review on-line. A favored method by those who have used it!
|Holland Litho||Postage costs fronted by Holland Litho for pre-approved, small amounts only. A 17% service fee applies.
|Credit Card||Pay online or directly with a credit card. A 4% service fee applies.
Pitney Bowes EasyPermit® postage/h4>
Holland Litho and Pitney Bowes have simplified the way postage is paid and tracked. It pays if you are doing direct mail at least 10 times a year. EasyPermit Postage® is a unique service that provides direct marketers with a reliable and efficient way to quickly transfer permit postage funds to their mailing house — on time and hassle-free.
here's how it works:
- When postage is needed, you simply authorize a postage payment with a click of a mouse to Holland Litho.
- The Pitney Bowes Bank advances the postage funds electronically on the date requested. There is no need to write a check.
- Instant access to postage for mailings
- Real-time online access to account information, balances, and statements
- Monthly billing that can be paid all at once or over time
- Eliminate pre-payments, rushed checks, mail delays and the need to estimate postage
- Eliminate mailing delays and overnight delivery fees to meet deadlines
For any Non-Customer that doesn't have a PB meter the pricing structure is as follows:
- $0 - $2,499 of usage for the month = $19.99 fee and anything over $2,500 is a 1% fee.
- If you have a Pitney Bowes meter and are Purchase Power Plus you will receive no fee up to $500 and anything over that will be a .75% fee.
For example, if you spend $600 in a given month it will be a .75 cent fee.
To see how easy it really is, call your sales representative for more information. We can also arrange a phone appointment with the representative of Pitney Bowes to walk you through the program.